We are committed to providing you with a safe environment to do business, in accordance with all the health and safety guidelines set out by the local authorities.
The event will be delivered with strict standards of health and safety precautionary measures so you can go back to networking and growing your business.
The below is in reference to latest Guidelines and Instructions and will be updated as advised. https://www.dubaitourism.gov.ae/en/legislative-news
Measures in place to keep you safe:
- Wearing of masks at all times
- Keep 2 meters social distancing guideline
- Disinfection protocols are followed in all public areas
- Sanitisers readily available at multiple locations
- Real time monitoring of crowd density
- Exhibition hall capacity to apply the minimum 2m social distancing corresponding into 1 person per 4sqm gross. Observe the maximum capacity guideline for each area
- Standard booth sizes have been increased from 7,5sqm to 9 sqm to allow 2 people per booth
- Aisles shall be minimum 2.5m width one way and 4m for 2-way traffic
- Individual seats in the Speaker hall are set apart at a distance equal to 2 chairs between each seat
- Daily sterilisation and sanitisation of Exhibition Hall
- Visitors are required to register online prior to visiting the show
- Thermal scanners at entry points
*Event health and safety precautionary guidelines subject to changes as directed by the local authorities
Travelling to Dubai
Before you travel, make sure you are up to date with all the requirements for visiting Dubai and specific travel restrictions from your country of departure. Below are some useful links:
Requirements for tourists Arriving in Dubai:
- Visa information
- Plan Your Trip to Dubai:
HEALTH AND SAFETY ADVISORY
Your health is our foremost priority. The event will be delivered with the strict standards of health and safety precautionary measures including wearing a mask at all times, social distancing and general hygiene protocols. We encourage all guests to exercise social responsibility.
Anyone not complying with the above measures will be asked to leave the venue.
If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, feeling unwell or suspect to have symptoms of COVID-19, please seek medical attention and do not attend the event.
Stay safe! We look forward to welcoming you back to iFX EXPO!